The best thing I ever made!!

The best thing I ever made!!

Thursday 1 May 2008

Cards . . .(. . .tantrums and tiaras)

Next month my brother and my 2 dearest friends all celebrate wedding anniversaries. I thought it better to make the cards slightly early. How I hate leaving things for the last minute . . . .




I'm really rather pleased with them. Ok so it took an age to doctor photos and the dress may have been more stunning had I used a template from somewhere, but I like freehand damn it!!




And what were my princesses doing whilst I was crafting away? Making tiaras of course!! (and throwing tantrums . . )








6 comments:

KittyKat said...

That's gorgeous (and your dd too)
Ranting.

Unknown said...

Oh bless them ..
Doesn't everyone wear tiara's whilst crafting ? I do .... :)x

Chloe said...

They are lovely cards :)
And yes, I wear a tiara too whilst crafting.
Sometimes a great big crown depending on my mood.

Apryl said...

the cards are lovely, and who dosen't need a tiara while crafting? I really think I should make one it might improve my crafting! thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment it has cheered my day up.

Unknown said...

I think a tiara is highly necessary when crafting, I couldn't do a thing without mine on....
great cards too!

Charlie P said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting the Pigeon Loft (and for identifying that plant for me- I had no idea what it was!) :)

I love your cards- they look so professional and your princesses tiaras are stunning.

Keep up the good work! x