The best thing I ever made!!

The best thing I ever made!!

Monday 19 May 2008

I didn't make it but it is beautiful . . .

I have the loveliest husband in the world ever . . . . On a recent outing with him the 2 baby geckos and my mom we came across a lovely little jewellery shop. I was admiring a rather beautiful necklace when the little ones discovered the mini train track. Not a mommy to disappoint her little cherubs we duly went for a ride. (It was great fun - and my mom managed to pull some old guy who went off to collect pine cones for her . . . sorry I digress). Hubbie feigned grumpy tiredness and sat out the train ride. When we got home sometime later he sent me on a mission to 'fire up the laptop' which I duly did. What was nestling in the laptop case . . . . . . Bless him. What a guy.
Inspired by the beauty of this one I have a list of crafting I need to do:-
1 x bag (knitted but not sewn up)
1 x necklace for my mom.
1 x toadstool for lucykates swap.
1 x bag charm for above bag (the knitted one - not lucykate, she's not a bag!!!)
1 x fairy scene to paint for the girl's bedroom.
many x fairies to grace the above painting (it's going to be a 3d thing)
I need to stop listing and start doing!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya - I've tagged you. If you'd like, pop over to my blog and take a look.
x