The best thing I ever made!!

The best thing I ever made!!

Tuesday 17 June 2008

The other half of the Toadstool Swap

I received my toadstool from my swap partner, Wendy. It's gorgeous. My favourite colours and the little beaded butterfly is just so clever. I just wish I could wear it as jewellery!! I may look a little funny with a toadstool dangling from my neck so I'll just have to admire it sitting on my bedside table.

Thanks Wendy, it was a pleasure having you as my first ever swap partner. Oh and I pinched your photo as mine was pants!!!

3 comments:

KittyKat said...

Ilove that, very original.

Ginger said...

Oh i love that toad stool how xcute is that this swap was so much fun! my pater was mere she such a sweet heart. Love yours first time here so checking it out hugs ginger(lovestodream)

Charlie P said...

Lucky you! That's a gorgeous toadstool. Love the colours :)